While the term “webinar” may conjure images of dull PowerPoint presentations, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Get the best webinar software today so you can get more out of your webinars. A good evergreen Webinar platform allows you to create custom surveys, polls, calendars, and more during the presentation so you can determine what information is helpful for future webinars. You’ll also view some great analytics to help you determine how your audience is engaging with your presentations. Using these softwares is the easiest way to deliver engaging content that keeps your audience interested.
The Best Webinar Software will also enable you to share images and presentations directly from the webinar platform itself, which will make it easier for everyone involved in the webinar. You can also connect with your audience directly if running a live presentation.
Several webinar apps options are available, but which one is the best for your needs? In this blog post, we’ll compare some of the most popular webinar software and help you decide which one is right for you. We’ll cover everything from features to price to ease of use, so you can make an informed decision before choosing a webinar platform.
Here are some webinar software solutions that will help you create dynamic, engaging online events quickly and easily.
Let’s get started!
Here’s are our top evergreen webinar tools (Riverside, Livestorm, Demio, and Zoho Meeting) and how to use them:
What is the Best Webinar Software?
Here is my list of top webinar software that I recommend for this year.
1. Riverside Webinar
Best Hybrid webinar platforms for small business
This popular webinar software has helped many businesses and individuals connect with their audience and drive engagement and results. You can also use the software to drive more direct engagement with your audience during live presentations.
Riverside Webinar is designed for both live presentations and pre-recorded content. It allows you to create professional polls, surveys, and presentations that can be used to get feedback from your audience during the presentation. You can view analytics reports right after you’re finished with your webinar so you can see what information is needed for future webinars.
It’s also possible to connect directly with your target audience through text chat or video conferencing. You’ll have the ability to manage all of these capabilities through a single screen.
You’ll also be able to record any event regardless of where your attendees are located in the world. It doesn’t matter if they are in an office setting, at home, on vacation, or even in another country.
You can also record your webinars to improve the chances of getting new customers and drive more direct engagement, which will help you increase conversions.
Your presentations can be pushed out through email, social media, or another suitable platform so you’ll have even more opportunities to engage with your audience. Alerts about events are sent right to your customer’s phone or inbox so they don’t miss essential webinars that could potentially help grow your business.
- Transcriptions for your content: Convert your podcasts and videos into text in seconds so you can find highlights and quotes quickly.
- Stream with your community: While recording, Livestream your interview to Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, LinkedIn, and a custom RTMP destination simultaneously!
- Schedule & invite with one click – Schedule and invite up to 8 guests. All they need to do is click on the webinar login from their Chrome web browser or iOS App.
- Accessible audience link – Share the live webinar session with anyone.
- Producer Mode & Controls – As a producer, join a webinar to watch from backstage without being recorded. Control the show to ensure that all of the settings are in order.
- Screen share recording – Give presentations and collaborate with team members using the screen sharing feature.
- Basic: $90 (billed annually). Record 2 hrs/month of studio-quality audio and video
- Standard: $180 (billed annually). Record 5 hrs/month of studio-quality audio and video
- Pro: $288 (billed annually). Record 15 hrs/month of studio-quality audio and video
- Enterprise: For a customized quote, contact their sales team. (billed annually).
You’ll save up to 21% compared to paying monthly with the annual prices above.
Get started with Riverside today.
Best Budget Webinar Software (Free – $99/month).
If you’re looking for free webinar software to provide engaging content for live events and pre-recorded presentations, then this is your best option. You’ll have access to an entire library of customizable slides, polls, surveys, and other features that are designed to help you boost conversions.
Tutorial videos are also available to learn how to use the tool quickly. It’s possible to connect with target audiences directly through text chat or video conferencing so you can demonstrate products and services during webinars without ever leaving home. This will improve engagement rates tremendously since viewers will be able to engage with presenters at their convenience instead of waiting until another time or date.
The ability to record live events will help you improve conversions and grow your audience. You’ll also have access to analytics reports that show you what content is most appealing to your target audience, which can be used for future webinars.
Livestorm is a fantastic webinar site for product demonstrations and sales. Their software works with any browser, and there are no limits to the size of your webinar. It can also be accessed from any device, including desktop computers, laptop computers, tablets, and smartphones. You can run live, on-demand, or automated webinars with their tool. For online classes, their on-demand and automated webinars are ideal.
- Unlimited HD events – Host as many events as you want. Do them in high definition (depending on your bandwidth).
- Chat during events – Use built-in chat to connect with your audience, answer questions, and hear feedback.
- Unlimited replays – Events are automatically recorded and sent automatically to all registrants at the end.
- Guest presenters – Add guests to your event before it starts. Invite several people on stage at the same time!
- Automatic email reminders and follow-ups to increase your participation.
- Share presentations – Upload and share presentations in a few clicks. Then present your slides like any Powerpoint presentation.
- Live answer notification – Display notifications with one click when answering your audience’s questions during events.
- Team-wide accounts – More than one person running events in your company? Set up a team account for collaboration.
- Embed forms – Embed a form on your webinar registration page.
- Polls – Create polls during your events, publish them in one click, and see the answers in real-time.
- Starter – $0. Instant meetings with up to 4 people, Up to 20 minutes per event, and Up to 10 registrants per event.
- Premium – $99/month (billed annually) Up to 16 simultaneous live speakers, Up to 4 hours per event, and Unlimited event registrants.
- Enterprise – Get in touch with their sales team for a custom quote (billed annually). Up to 3,000 live attendees
You’ll save up to 10% compared to paying monthly with the annual prices mentioned.
Get started with Livestorm today.
Best Webinar Software for Marketers (30% Off).
This is your best option if you’re looking for advanced webinar analytics capabilities. Demio is a pre recorded webinar software. It’s the most widely used webinar software solution with features similar to Livestorm. You’ll have the ability to provide direct engagement during presentations by adding polls and surveys, which can be used to get feedback from your target audience about products or services.
You’ll also have access to more than 100 customizable templates so you can design a website specifically for webinars that will match your brand perfectly. After launching an event, users can view analytics reports on their control panel to know what content was considered the most.
Demio has all of the tools needed to create professional-quality videos presentations.
- Live – A standard live webinar with real-time HD streaming.
- Series – Keep people registered across a group of live, scheduled sessions.
- Automated – Events on autopilot with a pre-recorded presentation and simulated elements.
- Webcams – Frictionless joining without any bulky software downloads. Your audience can attend with one click right in the browser.
- Screen – A visually pleasing platform design, and more importantly, an intuitive user experience for you and your webinar attendees.
- Materials – Upload your presentation slides or share videos directly from demio, so you never have to leave the webinar room when you’re presenting.
- 24/7 dedicated support
- Robust & adaptive streaming – A visually pleasing platform design, and more importantly, an intuitive user experience for you and your attendees.
- Built-in security – all browser data is encrypted, stored privately, and meets all GDPR requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge base – step-by-step, detailed guides, videos, and walkthroughs are designed to help you see success with Demio as quickly as possible.
- STARTER Plan: $34/month (billed annually). Up to 50 Attendees
- GROWTH Plan: $69/ month (billed annually). Up to 150 Attendees
- PREMIUM Plan: Get in touch with their sales team for a custom quote (billed annually). Up to 500 or 1000 Attendees
You’ll save up to 30% compared to paying monthly with the annual prices above.
Start a 14-day free trial to see what Demio can do for you.
4. Zoho Meeting
Great for a wide range of webinar and video conferencing formats
Zoho Meeting is a web conferencing and webinar hosting tool ideal for businesses who want one platform for everything. You can use it to host various events, including internal team meetings, group conferencing, one-on-one video chats, and marketing webinars. It allows you to record your events to see what content viewers are engaging with the most after an event has ended. You’ll also view analytics reports that will show you how well each presenter performed to improve engagement rates in future presentations.
Zoho’s software is super easy-to-use and straightforward, which is why they have millions of customers worldwide.
- Phone audio – Overcome poor internet and join sessions by dialing in through your phone. Use 100+ local dial-in numbers and 55+ toll-free numbers to participate from different countries.
- Recording – Revisit any topic discussed during a meeting or webinar through recordings. Store and play recordings online, share them with a link, or download them for your records.
- Sync meetings to your calendar – Automatically add events to your email calendar as you receive meeting invitations and webinar registration notifications in your inbox. Enable automated syncing of sessions you create with Zoho and Google calendars.
- Organization settings – Manage team settings and notifications, create custom domains, and co-brand conferences and webinars.
- No downloads – Launch or join meetings and webinars right from your browser. Forget about time-consuming downloads and preventive firewalls. Always attend sessions on time with just a few clicks.
- Audio, video, and screen sharing – Build trust and connect better by collaborating face to face through video and audio conferencing Add context to your talk by sharing your screen, application, or a connected monitor to deliver presentations and demos.
- Mobile apps – Start meetings from anywhere and join meetings and webinars directly from your mobile device. Communicate through real-time video and collaborate efficiently with screen sharing.
- Secure sessions – Keep your meetings secure using Lock meetings and password protection features. In Zoho Meeting, all transmissions occur through SSL/128-bit AES encryption protocols, the industry-standard security practice. Learn more about security in Zoho Meeting.
- Webinar analytics – Analyze and document webinar registrants, webinar attendees, poll results, and Q&A using webinar reports. Download reports as XLS or CSV files.
- Moderate registrants – Qualify and bring the right audience to your webinar. Prevent spammers or registrants who have not fulfilled pre-requisites like taking a survey or paying—filter webinar registrants by accepting, declining, or canceling registrations.
- FREE – $0/month Up to 10 Attendees
- MEETING – $3/month (billed annually). Up to 10 Attendees
- WEBINAR – $16month (billed annually). Up to 25 Attendees
You’ll save up to 15% compared to paying monthly with the annual prices mentioned.
Get started with Zoho Meeting today with a 14-day free trial. No credit card is required.
Try Zoho Meeting
Best for Selling Products with In-Webinar Pop-Ups
WebinarJam is the premier webinar platform and automated webinar software that companies worldwide use. You can run unlimited live events, on-demand videos, and automated presentations without unnecessary fees. Their software will alert guests, so they don’t miss your presentation when it happens.
You’ll have access to more than 100 professional templates so you can design a customized page for every event you host with WebinarJam. You also can record all events or just some of them in case there are specific recordings you don’t want online at all times.
WebinarJam has an elegant and simple design that makes it easy for users to navigate and use to plan their schedule ahead of time and buy tickets before the event even starts.
- Analytics: Performance Stats In Real Time.
- Always-On Room: Reserve a 24/7 dedicated, branded room for your business.
- Password Protected Rooms: Secure your content.
- Free or Paid: Charge a fee for your live sessions.
- Control Panel: Let your staff moderate and manage the event while focusing on the presentation.
- Automated integrations: Connect WebinarJam with your autoresponder or CRM of choice.
- One-Click Registration: Push your sign-up ratios through the roof.
- Video Injections: Plugin a video and run your presentation on autopilot.
- Drawing Board: Enhance your presentations with your personal touch.
- Starter Plan: $39/ month (billed annually). Up to 100 Attendees
- Basic Plan: $79/ month (billed annually). Up to 500 Attendees
- Professional Plan: $229/ month (billed annually). Up to 2000 Attendees
- Enterprise Plan: $379/ month (billed annually). Up to 5000 webinar Attendees
Secret: To try out WebinarJam’s features, you can sign up for a free 14-day trial. To activate the exit-intent pop-up with this offer, go to their price page and hover your mouse towards the top right corner of the screen.
Best software for High-End Coaches ($39/month).
WebinarNinja is an all-in-one webinar platform that includes everything you need to run successful online events. You can host live, automated, series, and hybrid presentations with their tool.
Users will have access to 50+ integrations that can be used with Webinar Ninja’s built-in automation tools to personalize the entire registration process for your guests. You’ll also be able to edit your presenter information anytime you launch a new event, so it always looks professional.
After each webinar, you’ll be able to view analytics reports that show how your audience is engaging with the content so you can adjust your future presentations accordingly. The best part about Webinar Ninja is their ticketing system which allows you to sell seats for every event.
WebinarNinja is trusted by major brands like Printful, AppSumo, Podia, and more. They’re known for being one of the most user-friendly tools available, allowing you to create a webinar in under a minute.
- Built-in email – Send automatic notifications, reminders, thank-yous, and follow-ups with ease.
- Built-in Landing Pages – Quickly create your unique, branded, high-converting landing page.
- Integrations for days – Love what you’re using? WebinarNinja integrates with all your favorite CRM and email software.
- Analytics – See who registered, who attended, who clicked, who purchased, and more. Track your Facebook ad performance with your unique pixel.
- Handouts – Give attendees helpful downloadables during the webinar.
- Multi-function Chat – Group chat, private chat, questions, polls, and more in one easy interface.
- Audience Presenters – Bring attendees “on stage” with you during the webinar for the ultimate engagement.
- Offers – Create attractive, pre-packaged, high-converting sales offers to embed into your presentations.
- Paid Webinar – Sometimes, the lesson is the product. Create paid webinars with seamless payment processing at registration.
- Customize in any Language – Customize registration & thank you pages, forms, emails, buttons, and more in any language.
- Free: $0/ month (billed annually). Up to 10 Attendees
- Pro: $99/month (billed annually). Up to 100 Attendees
- Business: $199/month (billed annually). Up to 100 Attendees
You’ll get two free months compared to paying monthly with the annual prices mentioned above.
Try out WebinarNinja for free.
Best Web Conferencing Platform for Large Organizations ($89/month).
GoToWebinar is a popular webinar software solution that allows you to host live, automated, and on-demand events. You’ll have access to their entire suite of tools that will enable you to create professional presentations with polls and surveys, which can be used as an additional source of engagement during your event.
After each presentation, you can view analytics reports to see how well each presenter performed compared to the rest of their team. GoTo Webinar offers everything from viewer analytics data and heatmaps to attendee analysis and lead referrals. Unlike other webinar tools, GoToWebinar offers integration with BigCommerce for e-commerce companies who want sales leads and revenue opportunities during their events.
GoToWebinar is a simple and effective webinar platform that allows you to create professional presentations in minutes. You also have access to several integration tools to make your events even more dynamic and engaging.
GoTo Webinar Features:
- Attendee reports – Explore comprehensive information on who attended and discover your most loyal audience.
- Event analytics – See how engaged guests were with critical metrics and downloadable reports.
- Source tracking – Discover which channels drove the most webinar signups and better target future promotions.
- Engagement dashboard – Keep an eye on your audience’s engagement and the remaining time.
- Multi-presenter webinars – Up to six organizers, presenters and panelists can share their webcam during an event and help the crowd put faces to names.
- Polls & surveys – Engage your audience with slide-in questions, interactive polls, and live results.
- Raise hand – Attendees can quickly grab your attention by virtually raising their hands.
- Flexible scheduling – Set up a one-time event, schedule a whole series, or create on-demand experiences with recorded webinars.
- Custom registration forms – Create custom registration forms or quizzes to capture registrant info and understand who’s coming to your events.
- Webinar templates – Quickly create new events using templates and previous settings.
- Branding – Add your brand colors, logo, and images to personalize webinar materials.
- Lite: $ 49/month (billed annually). Up to 250 Attendees. SAVE 17%
- Standard: $ 99/month (billed annually). Up to 500 Attendees. SAVE 23%
- Pro: $ 199/month (billed annually). Up to 1000 Attendees. SAVE 20%
- Enterprise: $ 399/month (billed annually). Up to 3000 Attendees. SAVE 20%
Try GoToWebinar Free for 7 Days
Best for Live Streaming (Free – $95.20/month)
LiveWebinar is a cloud-based webinar platform that allows you to host live presentations, on-demand videos, and automated presentations from the comfort of your own home. It has over 42 data centers with 99% SLA through Amazon Web Services. You also have access to customizable themes so you can create professional webinar pages for each event that’s hosted.
After an event has ended, viewers will fill out a survey to provide feedback to stay engaged after the presentation. You’ll also be able to view analytics reports which show how long viewers spent watching each presenter’s video, so you know which team members need help engaging their audience in future events.
In addition, LiveWebinar integrates with several major platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter so you can promote your webinars using social media.
LiveWebinar also supports prerecord videos that can be automatically sent to remote viewers. You also have the option to sell tickets through the event pages.
Polls & Surveys: Increase audience engagement and gain feedback to maximize participation.
Chat – Easily communicate with your participants while conveniently having complete control to moderate.
Call to action: Convert leads into sales. Encourage participants to purchase your products and enjoy fantastic results!
Whiteboard: Express your ideas in a more accessible way. Draw on documents and videos. Give participants the power to join in and draw as well.
Invitations: Invite participants by e-mails and text messages. Join the meeting by clicking on the link or answering the call.
Presenters – Manage and assign roles for people in charge of your webinars and online meetings.
Breakout Rooms: Split your main meeting room into smaller, manageable rooms. All this during your live online meeting.
Record LiveWebinar Sessions in Full HD: Surprise your viewers by creating unique webinar experiences with the power of high definition while recording and storing them on your personal cloud space.
Branding & Solution Under Your Domain: Customize and brand LiveWebinar sessions with your logo and colors for a personalized user experience all under your domain.
Event scenarios: Arrange events, surveys, and forms into your automated events. This way, you can carry out tests with a certificate that matches the result.
- Free: $0/month. Up to 5 live attendees
- Pro: $11.99/month billed annually). Up to 100 live attendees
- Business: $95.20/month billed annually). Up to 500 live attendees
- Enterprise: For a customized quote, contact their sales team. (billed annually). Up to 1,000 live attendees
You’ll get a 20% discount compared to paying monthly with the annual prices mentioned above.
You can get started for free.
Best for Automation
EverWebinar is a popular all-in-one webinar solution that includes everything you need to get started. You can host live, automated, and on-demand presentations from the same robust platform. It features built-in integrations with WebinarJam and Zapier, so you can quickly launch your events without needing any extra plugins or training sessions.
Your entire event page will be fully customizable with your company logo and colors to give it a professional look and feel. You’ll also receive complete analytics reports after each event, including viewer engagement data like heatmaps of the most popular slides to maximize attendee conversion.
After an event has ended, EverWebinar will automatically email viewers to access future webinars. You also get access to their EverWebinar Academy to get unlimited training sessions using the platform correctly.
EverWebinar is a powerful webinar tool that will help you manage live, automated, and on-demand presentations all from one centralized location.
- On-Demand Webinars – No waiting, no scheduling, no delay.
- Flexible Scheduling – Recurring days or specific dates in the calendar.
- Browser-Based Solution – No Downloads. No Hassles.
- Live Chat – Handle real-time questions while the presentation runs on autopilot!
- Polls & Surveys – Quiz your audience and get to know them.
- Easy Split Testing – Maximize conversions and traffic value!
- Full Email & SMS System – Keep your subscribers in the loop!
- Analytics – Performance Stats In Real Time.
- Monthly: Regular Price $99/month (billed monthly)
- Annual: SAVE 58% $42/month (billed annually)
- Biennial: SAVE 65% $34/month (billed every two years)
EverWebinar is offering a free 60-day trial.
10. BlueJeans Events
Best for Townhalls and Large Virtual Events ($83/month).
BlueJeans is a comprehensive video conferencing tool that provides four unique products, including BlueJeans Events. This virtual event platform can host live streaming, interactive events, and townhalls for big worldwide audiences.
You’ll have access to their entire suite of tools to create professional presentations with polls and surveys, which can be used as an additional source of engagement during your event. You can view analytics reports after each presentation, so you know how well each presenter performed compared to the rest of their team. BlueJeans also offers a unique content experience with Q and As, immersive video, and live polling. Unlike other webinar tools from this list, BlueJeans integrates with BigCommerce to give you the ability to create your virtual storefront with products that you can sell during the presentations.
BlueJeans Events is a powerful webinar platform used by professionals in various industries around the globe.
BlueJeans Events Features:
- Deliver crisp video quality using the BlueJeans Accelerator to save bandwidth during significant events.
- Enable automated, real-time closed captioning, keyboard controls, and screen readers for additional accessibility.
- Record and save events in the cloud for future playback and sharing.
- Scale events to 150,000 attendees and 150 presenters worldwide.
- Manage and produce quality events with simple moderator controls.
- Brand your events with custom landing pages, emails, and a waiting webinar room.
- Join and manage events from any browser. No app download is needed.
- Use Q&A, chat, polling, and hand raising to interact with attendees.
- Measure engagement with the Engagement Index post-evet report.
- Live stream your event to millions on Facebook Live, YouTube Live, or any custom streaming platform.
BlueJeans Events Pricing:
- Starter Plan: $41.67 /month billed at $500 /yr. Up to 100 live attendees
- Enterprise: For a customized quote, contact their sales team. Up to 150,000 live attendees
You’ll get a 20% discount compared to paying monthly with the annual prices mentioned above.
You can get started for free.
Try BlueJeans Events
11. My Own Conference
Cheapest webinar platform
With My Own Conference, you can connect with your audience in advance of the webinar and keep them engaged during it. You’ll also have access to an “always-on” chat room for when things get tough or need clarification! The best part? It’s completely free up until 20 participants – at which point costs increase dramatically ($1K monthly) but still cheaper than most other team collaboration tools available today.
I recommend using MyOwnConferencing because they’re cheaper and easier to use while still providing all features needed by larger teams.
My Own Conference Webinar Features:
- No installation is required.
- Easy start and webinar scheduling
- Automated email sequences
- Multiple speakers
- Private messaging
- Worldwide coverage
- The record now, share later
- Document sharing
- Video sharing
- Screen Sharing
- Tests and Surveys
My Own Conference Pricing:
- Free: lifelong use. Up to 20 live attendees
- Premium: $29 per month billed yearly. Up to 60 live attendees
Try My Own Conference for free.
Try My Own Conference
12. Adobe Connect
Best for Agencies and Large Marketing Organizations.
Adobe Connect is a cloud-based Webinar tool that allows you to customize your hosting room and optimize it as per your requirement. It works with your preferred web browser, so no additional downloads are necessary.
It enables you to host videos, share documents, and host meetings to increase customer interaction. It will allow you to create unique URLs for each of the webinars you host so that there is no chance of mismatch between what gets shared on social media platforms and the URL placed on invitation cards.
It enables users to upload files from a flash drive or a PC/Mac onto a virtual desktop in just a few clicks without the need to transfer the information into cloud-based storage first. One can even attach Word or excel files directly into Adobe Connect Webinars.
You can also place a live chat widget to interact with attendees and ask them questions before, during, and after the webinar. It provides a complete record of your event as it enables you to playback sessions and downloads recordings for later use.
Adobe Connect Features:
- No app or add-ins to download.
- Rapidly create and deploy content using authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Adobe Presenter.
- Custom apps
- LMS integrations
- Email promotion, confirmations & reminders
- Campaign & lead source tracking
- Custom exports
- Event analytics
- Drawing & annotations
Adobe Connect Pricing:
- Meeting Host 25 – €497.00/yr – Hold a meeting with up to 25 participants
- Webinar Manager 100 – €1150.00/yr – Deliver a webinar with up to 100 participants
- Virtual Classroom Manager 200 – €3220.00/yr – Conduct virtual classes with up to 200 participants
Get started with a 30-day free trial to test out the product.
An Affordable Option for Mid-Tier Webinars.
This tool is an all-in-one platform for hosting webinars.
WebinarsOnAir has a beautiful, easy-to-use interface that enables users to create invitations and share them with others using custom hyperlinks.
For participants who are unable to attend, you can choose whether or not they should watch the recording on the spot or only after the live webinar has finished.
All recorded webinar sessions can also be embedded into your website with ease. WebinarsOnAir allows you to record your presentations, process Q&A sessions, and host polls during live events.
It also provides a one-on-one chat feature for interacting with attendees in real-time, either individually or in a group.
It comes with a recurring webinar option that lets you create a new event automatically at pre-determined dates and times, while the viewers will be informed about the upcoming sessions in advance. It offers integration with Google Analytics to take your business to the next level.
- Webinar Marketing Training & Education
- New Member Orientation Webinars
- Global Support Desk
- Private Community Group Access
- Custom Built Webinar Invite Links
- MLSP Marketing Campaigns
- Custom Team Media Sharing
- Custom Autoresponder Integration
- Bonus Marketing Guides & PDFs
- BASIC: $42/month Billed Annually. SAVE $84! 1,000 Contacts
- PROFESSIONAL: $100/month Billed Annually SAVE $228! 1,000 Contacts
- PREMIUM: $150/month Billed Annually SAVE $348! Unlimited Contacts
10-day free trial.
14. Google Hangouts
Google Hangouts is one of the most effective free software options because it caters to businesses of all sizes, including small, medium, and large corporations.
The webinar also allows many individuals to speak and share their screens and record the meetings.
Because it is free, there are some significant disadvantages compared to alternative options. There may be a 5-minute delay on stream due to video encoding. You must have a Google account to use this Webinar software. No custom branding/styling options are available.
Google Hangouts Features:
- Integrates with Chrome and YouTube.
- No additional software download is needed.
- Accessible screen share features.
- Up to 30 people in the chat.
- Several speakers can speak during the webinar.
- It records automatically and is uploaded on your YouTube channel instantly.
Google Hangouts Pricing:
Free, but limited to those looking to optimize their sales funnel.
It’s a cloud-based platform that enables you to host unlimited webinars simultaneously. Its simple, easy-to-use interface makes it easy to create your website in minutes – not hours or days.
It also allows you to customize branding options by adding your company logo and making each webinar unique.
One of the best features of Livestream is that it provides limitless storage and records and stores all of your webinar activities in the cloud automatically. Other prominent features include:
- The ability to stream to Facebook Live or YouTube.
- Interactive Q&A sessions.
- Real-time polling.
- Distribution of customized reports to every participant after the event.
It’s a complete solution for hosting live streaming or on-demand videos. You can organize an online classroom for training purposes and deliver presentations from Microsoft Office applications over the internet without any hassle.
There is no maximum limit to the number of attendees; an unlimited number of participants can view your webinar.
- Unlimited Streaming Analytics
- Basic viewer-level analytics for webinars
- Stream to Facebook Live or YouTube
- Cloud Transcoding & RTMP Input
- Embeddable Player
- Player Customization
- White Labeling & Brand Control
- Live Overlay Graphics
- Live Q&A and Polls
- Audience Chat
- Live stream today: $75/month (billed annually)
- START 30 DAY PREMIUM FREE TRIAL
16. Zoom Events
Zoom video webinar is the most widely used webinar software today, allowing you to connect in real-time with friends and colleagues from all over the world.
Zoom enables high-definition video, audio and screen, desktop, and app sharing. It also allows you to host the scheduled and unscheduled meetings and keeps a backup of every session in the cloud for ready and instant access later.
Its affordability and simple interface make Zoom an attractive choice for small businesses that don’t need all the bells and whistles of other platforms (like Livestream). It doesn’t require any installation; simply log in through your browser or download it on your device to start hosting or participating in your next webinar!
Zoom Events Features:
- Unlimited webinar sessions for up to 30 hours each
- Export registrant and attendee lists
- Integrate with CRM and marketing automation tools
- Monetize your webinar through paid registration
- Live stream your webinar to third-party platforms
- Record your webinar to the cloud
- Access to post-session reporting
Zoom Events Pricing:
- ZOOM WEBINAR: Up to 500 Attendees (VIDEO WEBINARS) $690/year/license
- ZOOM EVENTS: Up to 500 Attendees (EVENT PLATFORM) $890/year/license
Most User-Friendly Webinar Software ($59/month).
EasyWebinar provides a full suite of live and automated webinar software. The platform allows up to 100 attendees in the basic plan and unlimited live viewers using YouTube integration. You also receive tons of analytics reports, including data on viewer engagement with your team’s presenter(s).
The EasyWebinar tool includes vital features like screen-sharing options, HD video, interactive chat, multi-presenter support, shopping cart integration, social media tools, lead generation tools, and an all-in-one solution with no extra fees for technical support or training sessions.
However, it lacks more advanced features found with most other webinar platforms on this list, such as native mobile apps for attendees, which smaller companies often need. EasyWebinar is an excellent option if you want webinar management software to provide critical features without the high price tag of BlueJeans, Adobe Connect, and GoToWebinar.
- Unlimited live attendees using our YouTube Live Integration Webinar Foundations Course Access to on-onboarding
- Chat support Custom Fields From The Registration
- Page EasyCast™ Facebook Live & YouTube Live Streaming Tool
- No Delay Streaming
- Run HD ScreenSharing
- Fantastic Audio with TrueVoice Technology
- Make Any Attendee A Presenter
- Multiple Presenters
- Record and Archive
- Standard: from $59 /month Billed annually. 100 live attendees.
- Pro: from $90 /month Billed annually. 500 live attendees.
- Enterprise: from $349 /month Billed annually. 2000 live attendees.
With the annual prices mentioned above, you’ll get 3 months free compared to paying monthly.
Best Webinar Tool for Education Features ($25/month).
ClickMeeting is one of the most popular webinar software platforms on this list, with an impressive and user-friendly interface. ClickMeeting makes it easier for you to communicate with your customers for purposes such as training, product sales and marketing, and other matters. Overall, it’s a well-integrated, user-friendly platform with possibilities for automated webinars and customizable invitations.
ClickMeeting is best suited for small and medium-sized organizations because it provides simple instructions for setting up the event without worrying about technical details. It also offers analytical insights regarding viewer engagement statistics which can help boost conversions during your next presentation or online event!
- Token, password, open to all access
- Customized registration process
- Address book
- Email & SMS invitations
- Time zone management
- Multilanguage platform
- Polls and surveys
- Private chat
- Real-time chat translation
- Live: 25US$ per month billed annually.
- Automated: 40US$Per per month, billed annually.
- Enterprise: Custom. Perfect for up to 10,000 people!
You’ll get a 20% discount compared to paying monthly with the annual prices mentioned above.
ClickMeeting has a free 30-day trial to test out its features.
Best Interactive platform for Summits and Virtual Conferences ($79/month and up).
BigMarker Webinar Software is one of the best webinar software out there because it suits the needs of most companies. If you are thinking about hosting a live webinar, seminar, or event training session to expand your business, then this is the perfect choice for you!
BigMarker software allows users to make their presentations powerful and eye-catching. The premium version has several features that enable better communication between an expert and their audience during a seminar. These include screen sharing, video chat, polling options, voice amplification tools, question block integration, etc. BigMarker also integrates with Google Docs, letting experts share their documents seamlessly among participants. It can be used efficiently for both individuals and corporations without any hassle whatsoever.
BigMarker Webinars also lets users download videos of their live events. It also provides free web hosting, which means that all your seminars, conferences, training sessions will be broadcasted online through this platform.
- No Downloads, All Browsers
- Chat, Polls, Q&A, Handouts
- Screen, File, Video Sharing
- Pop-up Offers
- VOIP & Dial-in Audio
- Robust Analytics
- Customer-facing Channel
- Full-service Registration
- Starter Plan: Unlimited webinars with powerful webinar marketing & automation features. Includes 100 attendees and 1 host license.
- Elite Plan: Unlimited webinars with powerful marketing & automation features. Includes 500 attendees and 2 host licenses.
- Premier Plan: Unlimited webinars with powerful marketing & automation features. Includes 1000 attendees and 3 host licenses.
- White Label Plan: Fully customized webinar marketing stack that completely integrates with your website. Host massive events with up to 10,000 attendees
Best for Easy Email Marketing Integrations ($49/month).
GetResponse is an email marketing software. It also hosts webinars and allows you to customize your webinar URL, integrate Sticky Webinars with social media, set up a personal landing page for the event, send invitations and reminders before the event, monitor attendance during the live presentation, scale up by recording sessions for future playback, share recorded content on Facebook and YouTube, engage with attendees via the chat feature.
It has a comprehensive suite of features designed specifically to meet business and marketer needs.
A simple user interface makes it easy to create your website in minutes – not hours or days.
Customizable branding options allow you to give each webinar its unique brand or color scheme easily.
GetResponse Webinar Features:
- Host unlimited webinars
- Room for up to 1,000 live attendees
- Share the stage with two other presenters
- Store up to 20 hours of webinar recordings
- Customize your webinar URL
- Start collecting new leads, hassle-free
- Automatically follow-up with your audience
- Run automated nurturing campaigns
- Record your webinars
- Enable live conversations with chats
GetResponse Webinar Pricing:
- FREE: $0.00/month
- BASIC: $12.3/month
- PLUS $40.18/month
- PROFESSIONAL: $81.18/month
You’ll get an 18% discount compared to paying monthly with the annual prices mentioned above.
GetResponse has a free 30-day trial.
AnyMeeting is a new web conferencing software that offers a free trial, paid, and enterprise plans. It can host video conferences, audio conferences, and screen-sharing sessions. Anyone with a valid email address can join your meeting for free with Anymeeting’s Basic plan. The premium package costs $19/month – which allows you to host up to 100 participants per session, pre-schedule unlimited meetings, etc.
The pricing of Anymeeting varies as it depends on how many users will be able to attend the meeting simultaneously, along with some additional features such as the recording feature available in the premium plan only.
In addition, attendees can watch recordings on-demand or live during the webinar.
- Record meetings
- Custom branding
- Meeting transcripts & insights
- Remote control
- Screen sharing
- Integrations with Outlook, G-Suite, Slack, MS Teams, and more.
- Starter: $0/user/month Up to 4 live attendees
- Lite: $9.99/user/month Up to 10 live attendees
- Pro: $12.99/user/month Up to 100 live attendees
- Enterprise: $17.99/user/month Up to 200 live attendees
Webex Webinar software keeps you connected to your audience. It keeps everything in one place, so no one gets left out or missed important information. With Webex webinars, everyone receives the same materials and has access to the presenter’s screen simultaneously.
Your organization can host meetings, train employees, cut costs using Webex features like Recording and Analytics. Webex allows you to record an event for future reference or show it live directly from your website! No additional hardware or software is needed because Webex records directly from your computer screen. Attendees are emailed a link after each session that takes them right back to where they were in real-time. Assignments can be sent automatically via email when meeting attendees join an online gathering.
- Accommodates up to 100,000 attendees
- Encourage active participation with moderated Q&A, live polling, chat
- Automated email management with personalized templates
- High-quality definition and operational speaker functionality
- For a customized quote, contact their sales team.
DaCast Webinar software allows you to host webinar with high-quality interactive broadcasting features. DaCast offers full support for webinars, including the ability to broadcast directly from your website. With DaCast, you can manage and monetize video content with ease.
All DaCast users receive 24/7 customer support via an email inquiry form, answering their questions quickly. That’s why we’re confident that any issues will be resolved swiftly, efficiently, and without needless delays.
It is a secure service and has a user-friendly design. You can monitor public sessions in real-time if you’re unable to participate at that given moment, all while viewing the presenter’s screen live!
Video streaming over social media platforms like Facebook and integration of live video with APIs are two of its most popular capabilities. With these features, you can make live webinars and then offer your on-demand webinars at a later date without any additional fees!
- Live Streaming
- Video Hosting
- 24/7 Support
- Unlimited Concurrent Viewers
- Full 1080p HD Broadcasting
- Real-Time Analytics
- Live & VOD Playlists
- Live Countdown
- Pre, Mid & Post Roll Advertising
- Starter – Affordable for small audiences $39/month Billed Annually. 1.2 TB per year and 50 GB storage
- Event – One time or occasional events $63/month Billed Annually. 6 TB upfront and 50 GB storage
- Scale – Business & organizational video $188/month Billed Annually. 24 TB per year and 1000 GB storage
- Custom – High-volume plans of any size. Get in touch with their sales team for a custom quote
Our Top Picks.
In this article, we’ve looked at some of the best webinar platforms and software out there.
Here’s a quick summary of our best picks:
- Riverside is the best webinar platform overall.
- Demio is the best webinar software for marketing teams.
- WebinarJam is one of the best webinar software for sales funnels.
- WebinarNinja is the best webinar software for online coaches.
- Zoho Meeting is the best webinar and conferencing platform.
- BlueJeans is one of the best webinar software platforms for significant events.
What is Webinar Software?
A webinar is a type of online conferencing that combines the phrases “web” and “seminar.” This online video conference meeting is powered by webinar software. It’s a lecture, live webinar presentation, meeting, or event that takes place online and is only open to a select audience.
Web conferencing is a web-based collaborative technology that allows participants to engage in online lectures, meetings, or events. This presents some key advantages over face-to-face meetings:
The software program used to run and conduct a webinar is webinar software. These tools typically make it easy to organize your presentations, polls/surveys, Typeform quizzes, webcam feeds, and social media integration.
Web conferencing has been around for a while, but the growth of webinar software has made it easy to organize a webinar just about any topic you could think of.
There are several options on the market, including Livestorm, Riverside, and Zoho Meeting.
The best webinar software tool makes it easy to host live events from anywhere in the world by providing high-quality audio and video streaming. The best providers offer advanced features such as Screen sharing and webinar recording your event for later viewing or inclusion in email marketing materials like ebooks or newsletters. You can even use some platforms to encourage people to join your live events without requiring them to register beforehand.
What Are the Benefits of Webinar Software?
1. Increased attendance
People are more likely to attend a webinar than an in-person meeting, especially during the workday. This makes webinars a highly effective marketing tool [that can be used] [to reach many people at once].
Anyone with internet access, including your customers and prospects, can tune into your presentations. Webinars allow you to educate more people faster or offer personalized demonstrations of products or services at a lower cost than traditional methods [such as having salespeople travel to multiple locations].
2. Easier to broadcast:
It can be challenging to get in front of a large audience. You might not have the time or money to travel, and even if you do, you need expensive equipment.
Even if you could find the time and money to travel, you would still need expensive equipment like microphones and projectors.
Webinar software makes it easy for anyone to broadcast their message to a large audience. With just a computer and an internet connection, you can share your ideas with people all over the world. Plus, webinars are a great way to build relationships with potential customers.
3. Webinar Software platforms provide a Greater reach.
When you broadcast a live webinar event, whether it’s a webinar or a conference, you’re reaching out to a broader audience. With the right webinar software, you can connect with more people than ever before. You can also connect with people in other countries, opening up new opportunities for your business.
Today, many people are more familiar with online video than with live broadcasts on TV or radio. If you can produce quality videos, there’s no reason to broadcast only in the traditional way.
As long as your equipment is high-quality and your website offers excellent hosting options, anyone who’s interested in your content will be able to participate in a live interactive show or broadcast. You’ll also have multiple opportunities to market your services because these events draw an online audience looking for business tips! Your business will reach potential clients during real-time events where they are actively engaged.
Of course, making an effective marketing campaign doesn’t happen overnight – it takes time to build interest and trust before you can successfully employ a webinar software platform. However, success is almost inevitable as long as your business plan is solid and you create ample online content.
The one major drawback of using this kind of marketing strategy is that it can be expensive to hire an outside firm to handle everything for you. Still, the cost will be worth it compared to losing business because potential clients missed an advertising campaign on television or radio.
The bottom line:
Use Webinar Software platforms for greater reach and more opportunities!
4. Webinar Platforms are more engaging.
Live webinars not only provide an opportunity for participants to ask questions and engage with you and the presenter, but they also allow you to learn more about your audience. You can see who is online and find out how engaged each attendee is by monitoring their participation levels – where do they click, for how long, and how often? Although we’re not suggesting that we can measure emotions as quickly as time spent on a slide as it’s presented live, this feedback will enable you to make better decisions based on the responses from those attending.
In fact, according to a survey conducted by WebEx, over 70% of respondents reckoned that engagement increased by participating in a live session. Also, almost half said they were more likely to attend a live session than an on-demand one.
And this is not just true for internal employees – think about what it means if you’re hosting webinars for external customers and want to ensure their satisfaction with your product or service. Having them participate in a two-way conversation can give you the insight you need to make changes and improve the customer experience.
For these reasons, we advise using a webinar platform that lets participants interact with one another and the presenter (and, of course, you).
5. Webinar Software is Cost-Effective.
Web-based seminars are the most cost-effective way to train employees.
$3,000 may seem like a lot to pay for an online event, but when you consider the amount that will go into organizing and running live conferences, this price seems more reasonable.
Webinar Jam is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to save money on their webinars. It’s only $1 per day, which means that you can try it out before committing long term–and if not satisfied after 14 days, then cancel without any obligation whatsoever!
A webinar can be done from any location, which means that training can occur anywhere and almost anytime. Trainees and trainers don’t need to leave their offices, homes, or schools to attend a webinar. Another benefit of using webinar software is that it allows for online collaboration among classes. Collaboration is the key to learning since it makes students think critically about topics and forces them to answer questions in real-time.
This allows for an interactive experience with instant feedback, which cannot be replicated when attending traditional training sessions. Using Web conferencing tools such as Zoom or Google Hangouts allows for better engagement in the classroom, which results in both increased interest and improved retention.
With Web conferencing tools, you can easily connect with your audience by connecting them directly to an individual speaker or having all invitees share ideas and collaborate on group projects. This is much easier than traditional training methods because webinars make it easy for people from across the country or globe to come together without being in the exact location.
This modality is used by organizations such as NASA, IBM, Ricoh, Xerox, Coca-Cola, Babson College, Microsoft Corporation for communication purposes between team members that are not in the same physical location.
The benefits of using webinar software to train employees are too significant for companies to ignore them.
The best Webinar software platforms are the ones that have a lot of features flexibility should be easy to use and integrate with your current marketing efforts. When looking for a webinar platform, it’s essential to look at things like price, ease of use, availability on different devices, customer service options, and integrations with other services (like CRMs), which will make your life easier in the long run.
If you want our advice about what we believe is currently one of the best webinar programs out there today, check out Riverside. They offer the most intuitive user experience and are highly rated by their users. Thanks for reading our article on webinar software comparison.
I recommend getting started with Riverside if you’re looking for my top pick.
You can stay updated on all industry news directly from our blog, including information about the latest software reviews.